Amulya Institute is a small, private institute for helping students, desiring merit in education. Amulya Institute has certain rules on student behaviour while in premises. These are listed below:
- Amulya Institute is a place for mutual discussion on study matters, not a place of social get together.
- Amulya Institute Campus is the place of study, not for amusement. The student must come to class in time otherwise he/she will not get an entry in the class. Students are advised to come 10 minutes before the scheduled time of the class.
- The student should be a regular presence in the class. Student and/or their parents/guardian shall be responsible for the loss of student due to absence.
- The student below the age of 18 years will not come with scooter/bike for the betterment of their life. Please follow the new vehicle act. Institute is not responsible for vehicle related issues.
- Toffee/Candy/Cheingum & Pan/Tobacco/Gutakha etc are strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Use dustbin & maintain the dignity of the class otherwise student would be fined.
- Timely fees submission is a point to turn the better service by the institute. So submit your fees timely as per the given time of the institute.
- The fee will not be refundable in any circumstances.
- The name and number of the student should not be given under any circumstances.
- All staff of Amulya Institute (Teachers & Admin Staffs) expects a respectful treatment by all.
- There has no control of institute outside the campus over student’s movements and activities.
- It is the priority of management to maintain discipline in the institute. If the institute has found to indiscipline then strict action shall be taken by the management against the student. The student can be expelled from the institute also.
Any student not complying with any of the above rules on behaviour, disciplinary action will be taken by the administrator of the institute. These actions on indiscipline cases are hereunder:-
- That student will be advised/warned by Amulya Institute Staff / Manager only once.
- On repeated indiscipline case/violation of rules cases, the student will be advised very politely to join other institutes suitable to their thoughts. The case will also be intimated to the parents / guardian.
- The decision of ‘Amulya Malviya’ shall be final for the matters which are not covered above.
- If need will be there, the case will be referred to other agencies of Law & Order through legal experts from the institute.
Covid-19 Related Instructions
General Hygiene Rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the office.
- It is must to all students/staff; please carry a hand sanitizer in his/her bag all the time.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your classmates or co-workers and take extra precautionary measures (such as requesting sick leave).
- If you normally commute to the class or office by public transportation and do not have other alternatives, you can request to study/work from home as a precaution.
Sick leave arrangements:
- If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, request sick leave or study/work from home.
- If you are feeling ill, but you are able to study/work, you should request to study/work from home.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to the class/office only after you’ve fully recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery.
- If you need to provide care to a family member infected by COVID-19, request work from home. You’ll only be permitted to return to the class/office 14 calendar days after your family member has fully recovered, provided that you’re asymptomatic or you have a doctor’s note confirming you don’t have the virus. You will also be asked not to come into physical contact with any colleagues during this time.
This Covid 19 policy template is meant to provide general guidelines only and it should be used as a reference.